Business Elite’s “40 Under 40”
Business Elite’s “40 Under 40” is a prestigious awards program that identifies outstanding young Executives and Entrepreneurs in the world’s business, visionaries and innovators changing the way things are done. They are inspiring others and already giving back to their communities and to their own countries. And every one of them is under the age of forty.
It is one of the world’s most popular and prestigious awards for young business leaders, often the first program to shine the spotlight on many successful global notables. It is almost certain that our honorees will create remarkable track records of achievement post-award.
Selection criteria: Advisory Board
The Business Elite’s “40 under 40” Advisory Board is composed of respected and experienced individuals from across the business world, leaders in their industries, professions, and communities. The Advisory Board reflects the diversity and leadership excellence in global business.
In order to keep objectivity and protect the members from any pressure and lobbying, we announce their names after the final lists are published. Advisory Board members volunteer their time to review nominee material and to meet annually to select the 40 awardees per region. We thank them for their commitment and the important role they play in the selection.
- must be 40 years of age or under as of January 1, 2021
- must work in a leadership role in any size organization from the private, public or not-for-profit sectors
- must work in a company headquartered in Europe or North America
- February 15, 2021: Nominations and self-nominations are open
- August 20, 2021: Advisory Board publishes the official list with the 2021 Awardees
- September 14, 2021: Europe’s Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner for the official promotion of the 2020 and 2021 awardees (held in Milan, Italy)
NOTE: If the nominee is selected to receive the award, they will be expected to attend all events in person.
- Nominees can be nominated by themselves, other person or by a company which can nominate its own Entrepreneur or Executive for consideration.
- Nominees are required to fill the online application or send an application by email.
- All material is held in strict confidence and results will be reviewed by the Business Elite’s 40 Under 40 Advisory Board.
- Shortlisted nominees will be notified by the end of July.
- All nominees who will be awarded will be notified by mid-August and must officially accept the award within 15 days after the notification is sent (we solely reserve the right to make exceptions).
The 40 under 40 Awardees will:
- Receive a prestigious recognition and a unique chance for self-promotion and promotion of the achievements
- Attend and be awarded during the Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner in Milan, Italy
- Use the official “40 Under 40” badge for own promotional purposes
- Be eligible to join the prestigious Business Elite’s “Executive Club”
- Enjoy significant discounts for future summits, seminars and other networking events
- Network with the rest of Europe’s business leaders
- Get published in the Business Elite’s Special Publication