Business Elite’s “40 Under 40”
Business Elite’s “40 Under 40” is a prestigious awards program that identifies outstanding young Executives and Entrepreneurs in world’s business, visionaries, and innovators changing the way things are done. They are inspiring others and already giving back to their communities and to their own countries. And every one of them is under the age of forty.
It is one of the world’s most popular and prestigious awards for young business leaders, often the first program to shine the spotlight on many successful global notables. It is almost certain that our honorees will create remarkable track records of achievement post-award.
Selection criteria: Advisory Board
The Business Elite’s “40 under 40” Advisory Board is composed of respected and experienced individuals from across the business world, leaders in their industries, professions, and communities. The Advisory Board reflects the diversity and leadership excellence in global business.
Members volunteer their time to review nominee material and to meet annually to select the 40 awardees. We thank them for their commitment and the important role they play in the selection.
- must be 40 years of age or under as of December 31, 2019
- must work in a leadership role in any size organization from the private, public or not-for-profit sectors
- must work in a company headquartered in Europe or North America
- September 1, 2019: a name in nomination
- November 30, 2019: Deadline to submit Nominee’s application online
- December 3, 2019: Advisory Board publishes the list with the 2019 Awardees
- December 14, 2019: Official announcement of the 40 Awardees from North America
NOTE: If the nominee is selected to receive the award, they will be expected to attend all events in person
- Nominees can be nominated by themselves, other person or by a company which can nominate its own Entrepreneur or Executive for consideration.
- Nominees are required to fill the online application or send an application by email.
- All material is held in strict confidence and results will be reviewed by the Business Elite’s 40 Under 40 Advisory Board.
- Shortlisted nominees will be notified by the end of November.
- All nominees who will be awarded will be notified at the beginning of December.
The 40 under 40 Awardees will:
- Receive a prestigious recognition and a unique chance for self-promotion and promotion of the achievements
- Attend and be awarded during the Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner in Toronto
- Use the official “40 Under 40” badge for own promotional purposes
- Join the prestigious Business Elite’s 40 under 40 Alumni network
- Enjoy significant discounts for future summits, seminars and other networking events
- Network with the rest of North America’s business leaders
Business Elite’s “Executive Club”
We build an extensive network of the Elite for the Elite. Being part of the Elite is a benefit by itself because great minds think alike – collective minds succeed together. Members of our prestigious Executive Club can increase their chances of further success as a result of all the new contacts they will generate with the rest of the awarded successful business people. The Executive Club is exclusive to the already awarded young businesspersons and only they can benefit from it.
Lifetime exclusive memberships at the “Executive Club” start at $995.