Business Elite’s “40 Under 40”
Business Elite’s “40 Under 40” is a prestigious awards program that identifies outstanding young Executives and Entrepreneurs in the world’s business, visionaries, and innovators changing the way things are done. They are inspiring others and already giving back to their communities and to their own countries. And every one of them is under the age of forty.
It is one of the world’s most popular and prestigious awards for young business leaders, often the first program to shine the spotlight on many successful global notables. It is almost certain that our honorees will create remarkable track records of achievement post-award.
Selection criteria: Advisory Board
The Business Elite’s “40 under 40” Advisory Board is composed of respected and experienced individuals from across the business world, leaders in their industries, professions, and communities. The Advisory Board reflects the diversity and leadership excellence in global business.
In order to keep objectivity and protect the members from any pressure and lobbying, we announce their names after the final lists are published. Advisory Board members volunteer their time to review nominee material and to meet annually to select the 40 awardees per region. We thank them for their commitment and the important role they play in the selection.
- must be 40 years of age or under as of the beginning of the year
- must work in a leadership role in any size organization from the private, public or not-for-profit sectors
- must work in a company headquartered in Europe or North America
The 40 under 40 Awardees will:
- Receive prestigious recognition and a unique chance for self-promotion and promotion of the achievements
- Be eligible to join the prestigious Business Elite’s “Executive Club” and enjoy all the benefits that come with the membership, such as:
- Attend and be awarded during the Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner
- Use the official “40 Under 40” badge for their own promotional purposes
- Enjoy significant discounts for future summits, seminars, and other networking events
- Network with the rest of Europe’s business leaders
- Get published in the Business Elite’s Special Publication
Official Lists of Awardees
These are the published official lists of Awardees in North America, Europe, and South Eastern Europe for the past 2 years:
2020 Europe and North America
2020 South Eastern Europe
2019 North America